Noel was held out of the previous game with a left quadriceps contusion and it is unclear if he will play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
OKC @ SA
Take SA +1.5
The Spurs suffered a tough loss to the Grizzlies on Wednesday, but that game was on the road. Their road record of 7-13 leaves a lot to be desired, but they are 17-5 at home. The Spurs are also 16-6 ATS at home and 6-1 ATS as a home underdog. Grab the points.
%W 0.53% | Streak 6
L10: W6 L3 P1
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Total Annihilator On Thunder vs Spurs under 224½ -120
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Both teams are coming off losses and my data loves the Spurs in a home underdog spot Thursday against Oklahoma City. San Antonio lost Wednesday and this games comes in the second of a back-to-back, but expect them to be prepared against the rival Thunder. My numbers see San Antonio covering in more than 65 percent of simulations and handing the Thunder their third straight loss.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
San Antonio was none-so-impressive in a loss to the Grizzlies last
night, but now the Spurs are back home, where they're 17-5 straight up
and 16-6 aainst the spread. Last night's loss snapped a seven-game win
streak; we'll call it a one-game hiccup.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L7 P1
San Antonio / Oklahoma under 224
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Spurs last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Thunder last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Thunder last 11 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U2|9Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Westbrook has been suspended one game for accruing his 16th technical foul of the season. He will be permitted to play Wednesday against the Raptors.
Morris was held out of the previous contest with soreness in his neck and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gasol is dealing with left ankle soreness and will not be available against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Gay has sat out the previous two games with an illness but it is likely he will suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Poeltl was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to soreness in his left hamstring but is expected to suit up Sunday against the Bucks.