Noel was held out of the previous game with a left quadriceps contusion but is likely to play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Lakers last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Lakers last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Thunder last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Westbrook has been suspended one game for accruing his 16th technical foul of the season. He will be permitted to play Wednesday against the Raptors.
Morris was held out of the previous contest with soreness in his neck and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Hart is battling right knee tendinitis and will not be ready for tip-off against the Nets on Friday.
Stephenson is sidelined with a second toe sprain on his left foot and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Nets on Friday.
Chandler is sidelined with neck stiffness and it is unclear if he will return against the Nets on Friday.
Hart is battling right knee tendinitis but is projected to face the Bucks on Tuesday.
Ingram is expected to miss the remainder of the season as he has been diagnosed with Deep Venous Thrombosis in his right arm.
Hart missed the previous game with a right knee injury and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus the Knicks on Sunday.
Hart is dealing with right knee tendinitis and it is likely he will play Thursday against the Raptors.
Kuzma has missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up against the Bulls on Tuesday.