Noel suffered a concussion but has passed the league-mandated protocol and is expected to be available against the Lakers on Thursday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Lakers last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Lakers last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Thunder last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Schroder left Thursday's game due to a quadriceps injury but is likely to return.
Roberson is recovering from offseason knee surgery and is also suffering from a small avulsion in his left knee. He is expected to remain sidelined until the end of January.
Adams sustained an ankle injury last game but it is likely he will participate in Saturday's game versus the Spurs.
Adams exited Thursday's game due to a left ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Schroder has a left quadriceps contusion but is expected to play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
George has a knee injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Timberwolves.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
James is sidelined with a strained left groin and it is undetermined if he will return to action Monday against the Warriors.
Beasley is likely to participate in Sunday's game against the Cavaliers despite a hand injury.
Kuzma missed his second-straight game with a lower-back contusion but is expected to suit up Monday against the Mavericks.