Noel was held out of the previous game with a left quadriceps contusion and it is unclear if he will play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Thunder are 22-8 in their last 30 games, and they should get Paul George back in the lineup. Dallas has lost seven of eight and this is a nice spot for OKC to avenge an early-season loss to the Mavs. Russell Westbrook sat out that game but is ready to roll tonight.
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Thunder last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Westbrook has been suspended one game for accruing his 16th technical foul of the season. He will be permitted to play Wednesday against the Raptors.
Morris was held out of the previous contest with soreness in his neck and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has been held out of action due to a sore lower back and is likely to remain sidelined until the beginning of April.
Kleber exited the previous game with a sprained left wrist and will not play against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Harris is nursing a left ankle sprain but is likely to be available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers.
Doncic was evaluated for a left knee strain but is expected to play against the Spurs on Tuesday.
Kleber has sat out the last two games with a left knee effusion but is likely to return Sunday against the Rockets.
Jordan has sat out of the previous five games due to a sprained left ankle but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Suns.