Noel suffered a concussion but has passed the league-mandated protocol and is expected to be available against the Lakers on Thursday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Thunder are 22-8 in their last 30 games, and they should get Paul George back in the lineup. Dallas has lost seven of eight and this is a nice spot for OKC to avenge an early-season loss to the Mavs. Russell Westbrook sat out that game but is ready to roll tonight.
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Thunder last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Schroder left Thursday's game due to a quadriceps injury but is likely to return.
Roberson is recovering from offseason knee surgery and is also suffering from a small avulsion in his left knee. He is expected to remain sidelined until the end of January.
Adams sustained an ankle injury last game but it is likely he will participate in Saturday's game versus the Spurs.
Adams exited Thursday's game due to a left ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Schroder has a left quadriceps contusion but is expected to play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
George has a knee injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Timberwolves.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has sat out the previous four games with mid-back tightness and now ailing from an illness. It is unknown if he will return against the Pacers on Saturday or the Bucks on Monday.
Barea had surgery to repair a torn right Achilles and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Matthews has a right wrist sprain and his status for Saturday's game against the Pacers is unclear.
Nowitzki missed the previous game with an illness but it is expected he will play against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Doncic has a lower-back strain but is expected to face the Suns on Wednesday.
Barea missed the last game with a sore left ankle but is likely to take the court against the Lakers on Monday.
Harris missed the last game with lower-back tightness but is expected to be available for Monday's game versus the Lakers.
Nowitzki may receive a day of rest and his status for Saturday's game against the 76ers is in question.