- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0-1 in Pistons last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U7|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Knicks last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7-1 in Knicks last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U0|6Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Smith Jr. has missed the previous game with left knee inflammation, and he will not take the court versus the Clippers on Wednesday.
Gallinari has missed the previous two games with left knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will take the court for Thursday's showdown with the Bucks.
Gallinari sat out of the last game with left ankle soreness, but he is likely to be active for Friday's clash with the Bulls.
Robinson is expected to miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season with a fractured right foot.
Gallinari missed the previous game with left Achilles soreness, but it is expected that he will take the court in Sunday's matchup versus the Warriors.
Barrett is managing a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to dress for Saturday's contest with the Pistons.
Rose missed the last game battling left ankle soreness, but it is anticipated that he will be active Friday versus the Mavericks.
Barrett is bothered by a right ankle sprain, but it is projected that he will be in the lineup versus the Mavericks on Friday.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Henson has sat out of the last four games with a left calf strain, and it remains to be seen if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Pelicans.
McGruder is out of the lineup with a right elbow sprain, and he will not return until at least the end of April.
Okafor is expected to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to repair his left knee.
Grant has missed the previous three games with a sore right knee, but it is likely that he will be available Wednesday versus the Clippers.
Hayes will not dress for Sunday's contest against the Clippers as he will be given a day of rest.
Ellington will not play against the Trail Blazers on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.
Plumlee has missed the previous game with a concussion, but it is expected that he will take the court Saturday versus the Trail Blazers.
Hayes will not be in the lineup versus the Nuggets on Tuesday, as he will be given a day of rest.