Bullock is recovering from surgery for a cervical disc herniation and is expected to be out of action until at least the start of December.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Mavericks last 22 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Knicks last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Barrett is expected to suit up against the Hornets on Saturday despite a right quadriceps contusion.
Gibson is tending to plantar fascia in his left foot but is likely to play against the Hornets on Saturday.
Ntilikina is dealing with a sore left abdomen and a groin injury but is projected to be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Hornets.
Payton will miss an extended period due to a right hamstring strain.
Robinson has missed the previous three games with a concussion, but he is expected to be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup against the Mavericks.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. is away from the team due to a death in the family. It is projected that he will rejoin the lineup for Tuesday's contest against the Bulls.
Porzingis will not suit up against the Grizzlies on Saturday as he will be given the day to rest.
Barea is sidelined while recovering from surgery for a torn right Achilles, and it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Kleber sat out the last game with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to line up against the Magic on Wednesday.
Broekhoff has sat out the previous five games due to a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to play against the Cavaliers on Sunday.