Mudiay has been held out of action with a strained left shoulder and it is unknown if he will return to action against the Timberwolves on Feb. 22.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
under is 5-1 in the
Knicks last 6 road games. It is also 13-3 in their last 16 games
overall. Simple as that. They don't score a lot of points and the under
seems to always hit. On Cleveland's end, the under is 4-1 in Cavs last 5
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cavaliers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Cavaliers last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Knicks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Knicks last 16 games as a favorite.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Hezonja sat out the last game with left leg contusion and it is uncertain if he will play against Feb. 22 against the Timberwolves.
Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin and is expected to remain out of the lineup until after the All-Star break.
Gallinari has been held out of action with lower-back spasms but it is expected he will return Thursday against the Pacers.
Burke was recently acquired via a trade and it is likely he will make his debut Wednesday against the Hornets.
Robinson was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's contest against the Pistons.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is likely to return toward the end of February.
Osman has missed the previous four games with a sprained right ankle and it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Nets.
Zizic sat out the previous game with lower-back soreness but it is expected he will suit up against the Nets on Wednesday.
Love will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the Nets as he will be given a day of rest.
Love is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Monday despite recently coming off of a prolonged toe injury.
Love will get the night off Saturday against the Pacers.
Hill has a right leg contusion but is expected to be fine for Friday's contest against the Mavericks.
Chriss was recently acquired in a trade and is likely to participate in Friday's game against the Wizards.