- TrendOver is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Knicks last 10 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Knicks last 19 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U4|1Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Smith Jr. has missed the previous game with left knee inflammation, and he will not take the court versus the Clippers on Wednesday.
Gallinari has missed the previous two games with left knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will take the court for Thursday's showdown with the Bucks.
Gallinari sat out of the last game with left ankle soreness, but he is likely to be active for Friday's clash with the Bulls.
Robinson is expected to miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season with a fractured right foot.
Gallinari missed the previous game with left Achilles soreness, but it is expected that he will take the court in Sunday's matchup versus the Warriors.
Barrett is managing a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to dress for Saturday's contest with the Pistons.
Rose missed the last game battling left ankle soreness, but it is anticipated that he will be active Friday versus the Mavericks.
Barrett is bothered by a right ankle sprain, but it is projected that he will be in the lineup versus the Mavericks on Friday.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Mokoka was held out of the last four contests due to an undisclosed issue, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Magic on Wednesday.
Dotson has missed the last four games for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear if he will take the court against the Magic on Wednesday.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.