Trier was held out of the previous two games due to a strained left calf, leaving his status for Sunday's tilt against the Clippers clouded.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Knicks are off a nice road win in LA Last out and should hang around
here for a cover in Portland. The Knicks apply to a nice 80% road dog
system that pertains to their win and cover and the Blazers home win and
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Trail Blazers last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Knicks last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Knicks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Vonleh missed the last four games with a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Sunday's clash with the Clippers.
Allen was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness but it is likely he will play Friday against the Nuggets.
Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin but is expected to draw back into the lineup on Friday against the Nuggets.
Hezonja has been idle with a left leg contusion and it is unknown if he will take the court against the Lakers on Sunday.
Gallinari missed the previous game with a minor ankle sprain but is expected to return to the court for Friday's contest versus the Bulls.
Gallinari will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Vonleh sat out the previous game with a right hip contusion but is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
McCollum sustained a popliteus strain in his left knee and is likely to be sidelined until the early part of April.
Harkless missed the last game with a left knee injury but is expected to be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Curry is ailing from an upper-respiratory infection but it is expected he will be in Friday's contest against the Pelicans.
Turner has sat out the previous two games due to a sore left knee and will not rejoin the lineup against the Clippers on Tuesday.