Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin and it is unclear if he will return to action against the Jazz on Wednesday.
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Lakers last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Knicks last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Knicks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Vonleh has sat out the last two games with a right ankle sprain, leaving his availability against the Jazz on Sunday unlikely.
Hezonja has been idle with a left leg contusion and it is unknown if he will take the court against the Lakers on Sunday.
Gallinari missed the previous game with a minor ankle sprain but is expected to return to the court for Friday's contest versus the Bulls.
Gallinari will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Vonleh sat out the previous game with a right hip contusion but is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Hart is battling right knee tendinitis but is projected to face the Bucks on Tuesday.
Chandler is sidelined with neck stiffness but is expected to return against the Bucks on Tuesday.
Stephenson is sidelined with a second toe sprain on his left foot and it is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Ingram is expected to miss the remainder of the season as he has been diagnosed with Deep Venous Thrombosis in his right arm.
Hart missed the previous game with a right knee injury and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus the Knicks on Sunday.
Hart is dealing with right knee tendinitis and it is likely he will play Thursday against the Raptors.
Kuzma has missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up against the Bulls on Tuesday.
Stephenson missed the previous three games with a sprain to the second toe on his left foot. He is projected to take the court Wednesday versus the Nuggets.