Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin and it is unclear if he will return to action against the Jazz on Wednesday.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L7 P1
Golden state / New York Knicks under 230
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3-1 in Warriors last 13 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U9|3Push1W/L
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Knicks last 14 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Knicks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Vonleh has sat out the last two games with a right ankle sprain, leaving his availability against the Jazz on Sunday unlikely.
Hezonja has been idle with a left leg contusion and it is unknown if he will take the court against the Lakers on Sunday.
Gallinari missed the previous game with a minor ankle sprain but is expected to return to the court for Friday's contest versus the Bulls.
Gallinari will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Vonleh sat out the previous game with a right hip contusion but is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Iguodala was absent from the lineup during the previous game after having a tooth pulled but it likely he will face the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
Livingston will receive a day of rest on Tuesday and will not be available against the Timberwolves.
Evans sat out the last game due to an illness and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Timberwolves.
Cousins was held out of the previous game with soreness in his right ankle and will not get back on the court Tuesday against the Timberwolves.
Durant was held out of the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt against the Spurs.
Bogut has sat out the past four games due to visa issues but is likely to be available against the Spurs on Monday
Livingston was held out of the last game with neck spasms but it is expected he will suit up Friday against the Nuggets.
Thompson has sat out the past two games with a sore right knee but is projected to return to action against the Nuggets on Friday.