Kanter has sat out the past three games due to an illness and a personal-related matter. It is unclear if he will return Monday against the Thunder.
%W 0.48% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
Golden state / New York Knicks under 230
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3-1 in Warriors last 13 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U9|3Push1W/L
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Knicks last 14 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Knicks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Gallinari left the last game with back spasms and whether he returns to action Sunday against the Spurs is unclear.
Hardaway Jr. was held out of the last game with left hamstring soreness but is expected to suit up for Thursday's matchup against the Wizards.
Robinson is sidelined with a sprained left ankle and groin soreness. He is expected to return to action against the Wizards on Thursday.
Ntilikina missed his third-straight game with a left ankle sprain but is likely to suit up for Sunday's game against the 76ers.
Dotson is expected to take the court against the 76ers on Sunday despite suffering from a left calf contusion.
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Cousins is recuperating from a torn left Achilles tendon that ended his 2017-18 season. He is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Clippers.
Green hurt his knee in the last game but will likely be okay to play Tuesday against the Nuggets.
Livingston was held out of the last game with a sore left knee but it is likely he will suit up against the Bulls on Friday.