Kanter has sat out the past three games due to an illness and a personal-related matter. It is unclear if he will return Monday against the Thunder.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L4 P1
Ton of value here with the OVER, as I think this thing is going to end up a lot closer to 230 than 220. This is one of those games where it should be so easy for the Nuggets to score that they just don't have to worry about playing defense. The Knicks just gave up 129 points to the Jazz last time out and have allowed at least 109 points in their 16 games. They are giving up 117.3 ppg on the road this season.
Denver's defense has been solid overall, but it's been struggling of late. The Nuggets just allowed 118 to the Suns in their last game and are giving up 115.6 ppg over their last 5. A stretch in which their opponents have shot 50% from the field.
OVER is 7-2 in the Knick's last 9 against a team from the Western Conference, 11-4 in their last 15 road games and a perfect 5-0 in their last 5 vs a team with a winning record. OVER is also 7-1 in the Nuggets last 8 at home vs a team that's won fewer than 40% of their road games. Take the OVER!
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nuggets last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Knicks last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Knicks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Gallinari left the last game with back spasms and whether he returns to action Sunday against the Spurs is unclear.
Hardaway Jr. was held out of the last game with left hamstring soreness but is expected to suit up for Thursday's matchup against the Wizards.
Robinson is sidelined with a sprained left ankle and groin soreness. He is expected to return to action against the Wizards on Thursday.
Ntilikina missed his third-straight game with a left ankle sprain but is likely to suit up for Sunday's game against the 76ers.
Dotson is expected to take the court against the 76ers on Sunday despite suffering from a left calf contusion.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter but he is likely to rejoin the team in time for Saturday's clash against the Cavaliers.
Hernangomez has an abdominal strain and an unclear status Saturday against the Cavaliers.
Harris sat out his fifth-straight game with left hamstring tightness but is likely to return to action Thursday against the Bulls.
Lyles has missed the past two games with a sprained right wrist but is projected to play against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery and is expected to remain out of action until at least the end of January.
Barton is recovering from surgery to repair a right hip injury and core strain and is expected to return against the Suns on Saturday.
Plumlee left the previous game due to an eye injury but is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Heat.