Gallinari sat out the previous game with soreness in his left ankle but will take the court against the Jazz on Wednesday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
under is 5-1 in the
Knicks last 6 road games. It is also 13-3 in their last 16 games
overall. Simple as that. They don't score a lot of points and the under
seems to always hit. On Cleveland's end, the under is 4-1 in Cavs last 5
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cavaliers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Cavaliers last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Knicks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Knicks last 16 games as a favorite.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Knicks last injuries
Thomas missed the last game due to a personal matter but is likely to face the Pistons on Wednesday.
Trier sustained a strained left calf and will not return Wednesday against the Pistons.
Hezonja was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness but the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's matchup with the Pistons.
Smith Jr. is dealing with a sore left knee but is projected to play against the Pistons on Wednesday.
Mudiay is sidelined with a sore left shoulder and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Hicks has sat out the previous three games with a sore left hip but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Bulls on Tuesday.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Korver has soreness in his right knee but is expected to suit up against the Rockets in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round.
Korver has a sore right knee but will likely be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Rockets.
Love will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Hornets as he will be rested.
Thompson will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to face the Hornets on Tuesday.