Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Timberwolves last 15 games as a home underdog.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Timberwolves last 21 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Timberwolves last 10 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U21|8Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Jones is sidelined with a left high-ankle sprain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Rose missed the last game due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the 76ers.
Teague has a left ankle injury but is likely to suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday.
Butler is dealing with bruised ribs but is projected to play Sunday against the Knicks.
Towns injured his ankle in the last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's tilt with the Pelicans.
Rose is sidelined with a right ankle sprain but it is likely he will return Friday against the Mavericks.
Covington is suffering from a bone bruise in his right knee. There is no definitive timetable for return.
Butler sat out the previous two games due to an upper respiratory infection but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Wizards.