- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8 in Grizzlies last 26 games as a favorite.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U8|18Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-17-1 in Grizzlies last 55 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.50% (55)O/U17|37Push1W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Pelicans last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U8|18Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Pelicans last 16 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Ball has missed the last three contests due to a left hip flexor strain, and it is unlikely that he will be active versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
Alexander-Walker is tending to a left ankle sprain, and he will not be available until the later parts of April.
Lewis Jr. was held out of the last three games with a right calf strain, but he is projected to be in the line up against the 76ers on Friday.
Hayes missed the last contest with a ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup versus the 76ers on Friday.
Ingram is sidelined due to right toe inflammation, and there is no timetable for his return.
Hart is sidelined with a torn UCL in his right thumb, and he will miss an extended period.
Williams has sat out the last three games with a sprained left thumb, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Adams is in the league's concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will be cleared prior to Tuesday's showdown with the Hawks.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Dieng has missed the previous three games with a right shoulder sprain, and he will not partake in Wednesday's tilt versus the Raptors.
Winslow is sidelined with a sore right quad, and he is not expected to be active until the latter part of April.
Porter has missed the last three games with knee soreness, but it is likely that he will be in the lineup Wednesday against the Mavericks.
Clarke missed the previous two contests with left calf soreness, but he is projected to dress for Friday's showdown with the Knicks.
Morant exited the last contest with a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Hawks.
Dieng has missed the previous two games with a sprained right shoulder, and it is yet to be determined if he will partake in Monday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
Allen missed the last match due to a left hip injury, but it is likely that he will take the court in Friday's game against the Grizzlies.
Clarke missed the last game tending to a personal issue, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Grizzlies on Friday.