NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Pacers last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Pacers last 9 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Pelicans last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Pelicans last 16 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Ball has missed the last three contests due to a left hip flexor strain, and it is unlikely that he will be active versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
Alexander-Walker is tending to a left ankle sprain, and he will not be available until the later parts of April.
Lewis Jr. was held out of the last three games with a right calf strain, but he is projected to be in the line up against the 76ers on Friday.
Hayes missed the last contest with a ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup versus the 76ers on Friday.
Ingram is sidelined due to right toe inflammation, and there is no timetable for his return.
Hart is sidelined with a torn UCL in his right thumb, and he will miss an extended period.
Williams has sat out the last three games with a sprained left thumb, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Adams is in the league's concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will be cleared prior to Tuesday's showdown with the Hawks.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo has missed the previous two games with a right knee injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Wednesday's matchup versus the Nuggets.
Turner has missed the last four games with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Rockets on Wednesday.
McDermott exited the previous game with a left ankle sprain, leaving his availability for Wednesday's contest versus the Rockets clouded.
Brogdon has missed the last four games due to right hip soreness, but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's match versus the Magic.
Sabonis has missed the last three games with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Friday versus the Magic.
Lamb has missed the previous four games due to a right toe sprain, and it is unknown if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Sabonis is dealing with a left quad contusion, but it is projected that he will lace up on Friday against the Hornets.
Oladipo has missed the last two contests due to an illness, but it is projected that he will be available for Thursday's battle with the Warriors.