NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Pistons last 16 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3 in Pistons last 15 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Pelicans last 10 games as a favorite.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U12|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Pelicans last 16 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Ball has missed the last four contests due to a left hip flexor strain, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Wizards on Friday.
Alexander-Walker is tending to a left ankle sprain, and he will not be available until the later parts of April.
Lewis Jr. was held out of the last three games with a right calf strain, but he is projected to be in the line up against the 76ers on Friday.
Hayes missed the last contest with a ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup versus the 76ers on Friday.
Ingram is sidelined due to right toe inflammation, and there is no timetable for his return.
Hart is sidelined with a torn UCL in his right thumb, and he will miss an extended period.
Williams has sat out the last three games with a sprained left thumb, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Adams is in the league's concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will be cleared prior to Tuesday's showdown with the Hawks.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Henson is sidelined with a left calf strain, and there is no timetable for his recovery.
McGruder is out of the lineup with a right elbow sprain, and he will not return until at least the end of April.
Okafor is expected to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to repair his left knee.
Grant has missed the previous three games with a sore right knee, but it is likely that he will be available Wednesday versus the Clippers.
Griffin will not be in the lineup for Wednesday's battle with the 76ers, as he will receive a day of rest.
Hayes will not dress for Sunday's contest against the Clippers as he will be given a day of rest.
Ellington will not play against the Trail Blazers on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.
Plumlee has missed the previous game with a concussion, but it is expected that he will take the court Saturday versus the Trail Blazers.