Williams has missed the last five games due to right lower-back soreness, and he will not return Saturday versus the Clippers.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Point Spread Report
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 24-9-1 in Nuggets last 34 games as a home underdog.Hit %72.70% (34)O/U24|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15 in Nuggets last 48 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (48)O/U15|33Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U16|35Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Redick has sat out the past three games with a left hamstring strain, but it is likely that he will draw back into the lineup against the Clippers on Saturday.
Williamson had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. He is progressing in his recovery, and it is expected that he will make his season debut Wednesday versus the Spurs.
Okafor was held out of the last game with a sore lower back, and he will not suit up Saturday against the Clippers.
Holiday will miss an extended period with a left elbow triceps strain.
Favors has sat out the previous two games with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to play against the Jazz on Thursday.
Ingram missed the last game with right knee soreness, but he is expected to be available Thursday against the Jazz.
Ingram is battling a right pinky finger sprain, and it is unclear if he will face the Knicks on Friday.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Murray is sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss several games.
Harris has missed the last two games with a right adductor strain, and it is unclear if he will be on the court versus the Pacers on Sunday.
Millsap has sat out the previous five games with a left knee contusion, and it is uncertain if he will return Sunday against the Pacers.
Murray has back pain, but he is expected to take the court versus the Hornets on Wednesday.
Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter, but is expected to play Saturday against the Cavaliers.
Millsap is battling a left knee contusion, but it is anticipated that he will be available for Monday's contest against the Hawks.
Murray is dealing with a right finger sprain, but it is expected he will suit up against the Hawks on Monday.