Ingram has been held out of the previous three games due to a sore right knee, and it is undetermined if he will be available Tuesday versus the Trail Blazers.
- TrendOver is 15-6 in Raptors last 21 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U15|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Raptors last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Redick sat out the previous game with a sprained big toe on his left foot, and it is unknown if he will dress for Tuesday's game versus the Trail Blazers.
Hart has sat out the last two games with sprains to his left knee and ankle. It is uncertain if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Jackson departed the previous game due to a neck contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Okafor has missed the previous two contests with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will be on the court against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Ball missed his fourth straight game due to a right adductor strain, and it is unknown if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Favors exited the last game due to lower-back spasms, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Trail Blazers.
Hayes left the previous game due to injured ribs. It is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's contest versus the Clippers.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Anunoby suffered a right eye contusion but is expected to be in Saturday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Ibaka is suffering from a sprained right ankle, and it is undetermined how much time he will miss.
Lowry has a fracture of the distal phalanx in his left thumb, and he is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
McCaw is recovering from arthroscopic surgery to remove a benign mass on the back of his left knee. He is expected to miss at least four weeks of action.
Hollis-Jefferson is dealing with groin soreness and did not play in the previous game. It is not expected to impede his status for Sunday's game against the Lakers.