Davis was held out of the previous game due to a personal matter and it is undetermined if he will play against the Rockets on Sunday.
The Pelicans are ready for a coming out party tonight against the lowly
Cleveland Cavaliers. It’s a hungry Pelicans team that has lost seven of
their last nine games coming in.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Cavaliers last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|5Push1W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Holiday sustained a lower-abdominal strain and is expected to be idle until at least the early part of April.
Mirotic will likely need two-to-four weeks to recover from a fracture in his left thumb.
Morris is dealing with a neck issue but will likely be available for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors.
Okafor left the last game with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Bertans sat out his third-straight game due to a personal matter but is expected to make his team debut Sunday against the Hawks.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Hill missed the previous game due to soreness in his left groin but is expected to face the Heat on Friday.
Love left the last game due to a head injury but is projected to play Friday against the Clippers.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is projected to return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion but is likely to rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion but is expected to take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.