Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Pelicans will once again be without Nikola Mirotic (ankle) on
Wednesday, but they did get Elfrid Payton back in their last game
against the Timberwolves. His return is crucial considering their lack
of depth at guard.
The Pelicans have failed to cover the spread in five of their previous six contests but Anthony Davis will play Wednesday. Look for the Under to cash on the highest total of the night.
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-9 in Nets last 31 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.00% (31)O/U9|22Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U9|22Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and whether he returns Monday against the Kings is unclear.
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.