Davis was held out of the previous game due to a personal matter and it is undetermined if he will play against the Rockets on Sunday.
The Pelicans will once again be without Nikola Mirotic (ankle) on
Wednesday, but they did get Elfrid Payton back in their last game
against the Timberwolves. His return is crucial considering their lack
of depth at guard.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Pelicans have failed to cover the spread in five of their previous six contests but Anthony Davis will play Wednesday. Look for the Under to cash on the highest total of the night.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-9 in Nets last 31 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.00% (31)O/U9|22Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U9|22Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Holiday sustained a lower-abdominal strain and is expected to be idle until at least the early part of April.
Mirotic will likely need two-to-four weeks to recover from a fracture in his left thumb.
Morris is dealing with a neck issue but will likely be available for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors.
Okafor left the last game with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Bertans sat out his third-straight game due to a personal matter but is expected to make his team debut Sunday against the Hawks.
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Napier was held out of the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will face the Lakers on Friday.
Crabbe has sat out the previous three games with a sore right knee and it will keep him out of Friday's lineup against the Lakers.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.