Mirotic is sidelined due to a fracture in his left thumb but it is likely he will return to action against the Pistons in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
I'll take my chances here with Houston covering the big number at home against the Pelicans. This just feels like the time to jump on the Rockets, who just got Chris Paul back last time out.
%W 0.57% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 32-15-1 in Rockets last 48 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.10% (48)O/U15|32Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockets last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Pelicans last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Houston Rockets last injuries
Capela is ailing from adenovirus and a klebsiella infection but is likely to play against the Jazz in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round.
Ennis III sustained a right quadriceps contusion but is likely to be ready for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Capela is battling an illness but is expected to suit up against the Jazz in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.