Payton has been held out of action with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
I'll take my chances here with Houston covering the big number at home against the Pelicans. This just feels like the time to jump on the Rockets, who just got Chris Paul back last time out.
%W 0.56% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
%W 0.43% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 32-15-1 in Rockets last 48 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.10% (48)O/U15|32Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockets last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Pelicans last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined with a strained right calf and it has yet to be determined when he will make his team debut.
Okafor has missed the last two games with a sprained left ankle but is unlikely to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Magic.
Johnson was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Magic.
Johnson has been acquired in a trade and it is uncertain if he will debut with the team Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Mirotic missed the last game with a right calf strain but is expected to be available against the Magic on Saturday.
Mirotic sustained a right calf strain and it is undetermined if he will return Friday against the Timberwolves.
Davis has been medically cleared for game action after recovering from a volar plate avulsion fracture on his left finger. He is likely to return against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Capela had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb but is projected to return to action Thursday against the Lakers.
Rivers was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his right elbow and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Lakers on Thursday.
Harden is dealing with a left shoulder strain but is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Rockets.
Gordon has an ongoing knee injury but will likely play against the Thunder on Saturday.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and it is unclear if will return Saturday against the Pacers.
Ennis was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will be available friday against the Nuggets.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and there is no timetable for return.
Gordon sat out the previous game with right knee soreness but is expected to play Wednesday against the Kings.