Jones is sidelined with a left high-ankle sprain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as a home underdog.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6 in Pelicans last 24 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U18|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Timberwolves last 9 games as a road favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Timberwolves last 9 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Rose missed the last game due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the 76ers.
Teague has a left ankle injury but is likely to suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday.
Butler is dealing with bruised ribs but is projected to play Sunday against the Knicks.
Towns injured his ankle in the last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's tilt with the Pelicans.
Rose is sidelined with a right ankle sprain but it is likely he will return Friday against the Mavericks.
Covington is suffering from a bone bruise in his right knee. There is no definitive timetable for return.
Butler sat out the previous two games due to an upper respiratory infection but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Wizards.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.