%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The T-Wolves are 4-13 on the road and facing a Miami team that's won six of seven and thriving with Justise Winslow playing point. Back the Heat to improve to 15-3 ATS in their last 18 games.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Goran Dragic is out again but the Heat are finding their way with seven straight covers. The Timberwolves come in with Derrick Rose doubtful and Jeff Teague out. Minnesota is 3-12-1 ATS in its last 16 games, but the most important thing here is Miami playing well above its rating, going 14-3 ATS in its last 17 games. Miami rolls again.
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Heat last 16 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U12|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Timberwolves last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-8 in Timberwolves last 32 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (32)O/U24|8Push0W/L