Patton missed the previous game with right mid-foot soreness and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's matchup against the Hawks.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The T-Wolves are 4-13 on the road and facing a Miami team that's won six of seven and thriving with Justise Winslow playing point. Back the Heat to improve to 15-3 ATS in their last 18 games.
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Goran Dragic is out again but the Heat are finding their way with seven straight covers. The Timberwolves come in with Derrick Rose doubtful and Jeff Teague out. Minnesota is 3-12-1 ATS in its last 16 games, but the most important thing here is Miami playing well above its rating, going 14-3 ATS in its last 17 games. Miami rolls again.
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Heat last 16 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U12|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Timberwolves last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-8 in Timberwolves last 32 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (32)O/U24|8Push0W/L
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Rose has been shut down for the remainder of the season due to a chip fracture and loose body in his right elbow.
Teague is nursing inflammation in his left foot and will not return for the remainder of the season.
Gibson sat out the last game due to a left calf strain and it has yet to be established if he will play Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Covington has a bone bruise in his right knee and he will miss the remainder of the season.
Deng has been held out of action due to a sore left Achilles and it is has yet to be determined how long the ailment will keep him idle.
Wiggins has been held out of the past three games with a left quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's matchup against the Jazz.
Towns sat the previous game with right knee inflammation but is expected to return for Tuesday's tilt with the Nuggets.
Miami Heat last injuries
Johnson has missed the last four games with a sore right knee and it is unknown if he will return Saturday against the Kings.
Winslow has sat out the previous four games with a right thigh contusion and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Saturday's tilt against the Wizards.
McGruder has been absent from the lineup during the past three games with soreness in his left knee and it is unclear if he will play against the Wizards on Saturday.
Adebayo is nursing a right hip contusion but it is likely he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Bucks.
Wade is expected to suit up Monday against the Thunder despite a contused right hip.
Richardson is battling soreness in his right hamstring but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup against the Pistons.