Towns is out of action for at least two weeks due to a fractured left wrist.
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Pacers last 26 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Pacers last 52 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Timberwolves last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Timberwolves last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-19 in Timberwolves last 58 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.20% (58)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-15 in Timberwolves last 51 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U36|15Push0W/L
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Layman has been sidelined due to a left toe sprain, but is expected to return to action against the Mavericks on Monday.
Nowell sat out the last game due to an illness, but he is expected to suit up Sunday against the Nuggets.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo departed the last game due to lower-back soreness, and it is unknown if he will suit up Tuesday against the Hornets.
Lamb is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to surgery to fix a torn left ACL, a torn lateral meniscus and a lateral femoral condylar fracture.
Sumner has sat out the past two games with a sore left hip, and it is unclear if he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's matchup versus the Hornets.
Warren is experiencing soreness in his lower back, butd it is likely he will line up against the Knicks on Friday.
Leaf has missed the last four games due to an illness, but he is expected to draw back into the lineup Wednesday versus the Bucks.