Jones is sidelined with a left high-ankle sprain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
I always like backing the Celtics off a loss. I also like backing them
at home. The Celtics are 25-8 ATS in their last 33 home games. Boston
is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against a team with a losing record.
The Timberwolves are just 5-14 on the road this season.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W8 L2 P0
The Celtics fit a nice 77% bounce back system that pertains to their
road loss last out. They have covered 6 of 7 at home vs losing road
teams, 25 of 33 at home and 9 of 12 with 1 day of rest. Minnesota has
failed to cover 7 of 9 on the road vs winning home teams and 6 of 8
After scoring 100 or more.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Timberwolves last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-8 in Timberwolves last 33 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.80% (33)O/U25|8Push0W/L
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Rose missed the last game due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the 76ers.
Teague has a left ankle injury but is likely to suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday.
Butler is dealing with bruised ribs but is projected to play Sunday against the Knicks.
Towns injured his ankle in the last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's tilt with the Pelicans.
Rose is sidelined with a right ankle sprain but it is likely he will return Friday against the Mavericks.
Covington is suffering from a bone bruise in his right knee. There is no definitive timetable for return.
Butler sat out the previous two games due to an upper respiratory infection but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Wizards.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Irving was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Raptors.
Smart was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely he will face the Raptors on Wednesday.
Baynes suffered a left fourth metacarpal fracture in his left hand but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Raptors.
Brown is nursing a bone contusion in his right hand but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Nets.
Irving has sat out the last two games with a scratch on his right cornea but is expected to return for Monday's game versus the Nets.
Williams III has sat out the last five games with a left groin strain but it is anticipated that he will likely return Monday against the Nets.
Morris sat out the previous game with a neck soreness but is projected to suit up against the Nets on Monday.