Patton is dealing with right midfoot soreness and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's game against the Celtics.
I always like backing the Celtics off a loss. I also like backing them
at home. The Celtics are 25-8 ATS in their last 33 home games. Boston
is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against a team with a losing record.
The Timberwolves are just 5-14 on the road this season.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Celtics fit a nice 77% bounce back system that pertains to their
road loss last out. They have covered 6 of 7 at home vs losing road
teams, 25 of 33 at home and 9 of 12 with 1 day of rest. Minnesota has
failed to cover 7 of 9 on the road vs winning home teams and 6 of 8
After scoring 100 or more.
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Timberwolves last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-8 in Timberwolves last 33 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.80% (33)O/U25|8Push0W/L
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Gibson exited the last game due to a left calf strain and it is unknown if he will play Thursday against the Hornets.
Rose has sat out the previous four games with soreness in his right elbow and will not draw back into the lineup against the Hornets on Thursday.
Teague missed his fourth-consecutive game due to inflammation in his left foot and will not return Thursday against the Hornets.
Deng has been held out of action due to a sore left Achilles and it is has yet to be determined how long the ailment will keep him idle.
Wiggins has been held out of the past three games with a left quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's matchup against the Jazz.
Towns sat the previous game with right knee inflammation but is expected to return for Tuesday's tilt with the Nuggets.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Horford is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite light knee soreness.
Yabusele missed his second-straight game due to an illness but it is anticipated that he will be available for Wednesday's contest with the 76ers.
Hayward sat out the previous game as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and will not play against the 76ers on Wednesday.
Williams III was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the 76ers.
Horford is dealing with a sore knee but is expected to suit up Monday against the Hawks.
Theis was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's contest against the Hawks.
Rozier sat out the previous game due to an illness but it is expectedundetermined if he will face the Hawks on Saturday.
Tatum sat out the last game experiencing soreness in his right shoulder but it is expected he will take part in Thursday's matchup with the Kings.