Bayless has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a right ankle contusion and will not suit up Wednesday against the Nuggets.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pelicans last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Pelicans last 26 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Timberwolves last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Timberwolves last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Timberwolves last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined due to a fracture in his left thumb but it is likely he will return to action against the Pistons in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jackson has sat out the past five games due to a concussion and will not draw back into the lineup against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Randle is not expected to suit up against the Warriors on Tuesday due to a day of rest.