- TrendOver is 8-3 in Jazz last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Jazz last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Jazz last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Bucks last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Bucks last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Bucks last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Antetokounmpo is sidelined with left knee soreness and an ankle injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Augustin sat out the previous contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will take on the Nuggets on Friday.
Merrill is expected to face the Magic on Sunday despite a sprained left thumb.
Holiday missed the previous contest with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will partake in Sunday's matchup versus the Magic.
DiVincenzo missed the previous game with a right hip contusion, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Magic.
Lopez missed the last game with a back injury, but it is projected that he will take on the Magic on Sunday.
Middleton missed the previous game with right knee soreness, but it is expected that he will suit up Sunday versus the Magic.
Craig is bothered by left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Friday's battle with Thunder.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Ingles was held out of the previous game due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown if he will line up for Wednesday's tilt versus the Pacers.
Clarkson has missed the previous four games with a sprained right ankle, and it is uncertain if he will take the court Friday versus the Pacers.
Harrison is out of commission as he is enrolled in the NBA's health and safety protocols, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Conley sat out the previous game with a hamstring injury, but it is projected that he will suit up for Tuesday's tilt with the Thunder.
Conley will not dress for Monday's contest versus the Wizards as he will receive a day of rest.
Morgan has been out of commission due to tightness in his left calf, but he is expected to return against the Kings on Saturday.
Hughes has missed the previous three games with an illness, and it is uncertain if he will take the court Thursday versus the Trail Blazers.
Conley will not suit up against the Magic on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.