NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-9 in Pelicans last 34 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.50% (34)O/U25|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bucks last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Antetokounmpo is sidelined with left knee soreness and an ankle injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Augustin sat out the previous contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will take on the Nuggets on Friday.
Merrill is expected to face the Magic on Sunday despite a sprained left thumb.
Holiday missed the previous contest with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will partake in Sunday's matchup versus the Magic.
DiVincenzo missed the previous game with a right hip contusion, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Magic.
Lopez missed the last game with a back injury, but it is projected that he will take on the Magic on Sunday.
Middleton missed the previous game with right knee soreness, but it is expected that he will suit up Sunday versus the Magic.
Craig is bothered by left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Friday's battle with Thunder.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Ball has missed the last four contests due to a left hip flexor strain, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Wizards on Friday.
Alexander-Walker is tending to a left ankle sprain, and he will not be available until the later parts of April.
Lewis Jr. was held out of the last three games with a right calf strain, but he is projected to be in the line up against the 76ers on Friday.
Hayes missed the last contest with a ankle injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will be in the lineup versus the 76ers on Friday.
Ingram is sidelined due to right toe inflammation, and there is no timetable for his return.
Hart is sidelined with a torn UCL in his right thumb, and he will miss an extended period.
Williams has sat out the last three games with a sprained left thumb, but it is likely that he will bounce back in time for Tuesday's tilt versus the Hawks.
Adams is in the league's concussion protocol, and it has yet to be determined if he will be cleared prior to Tuesday's showdown with the Hawks.