- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in Nuggets last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 34-16-1 in Nuggets last 51 games as a favorite.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U34|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-14-2 in Nuggets last 52 games as a home underdog.Hit %72.00% (52)O/U36|14Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Bucks last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Bucks last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U34|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Antetokounmpo is sidelined with left knee soreness and an ankle injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Augustin departed the previous contest with a left ankle sprain, and he will not take on the Pacers on Wednesday.
Merrill is expected to face the Magic on Sunday despite a sprained left thumb.
Holiday missed the previous contest with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will partake in Sunday's matchup versus the Magic.
DiVincenzo missed the previous game with a right hip contusion, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Magic.
Lopez missed the last game with a back injury, but it is projected that he will take on the Magic on Sunday.
Middleton missed the previous game with right knee soreness, but it is expected that he will suit up Sunday versus the Magic.
Craig is bothered by left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Friday's battle with Thunder.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Murray suffered a torn ACL in his left knee, and he will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season.
Murray has missed the previous four games with a knee injury, but it is likely that he will suit up versus the Warriors on Monday.
Harris will not be available for Monday's clash with the Spurs as he will be given a day of rest.
Harris is out of the lineup with a left thigh injury, and he is expected to be out of commission until the latter part of April.
Murray sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be available versus the Spurs on Wednesday.
Millsap will not be in the lineup Wednesday versus the Spurs, as he will be given a day of rest.
Morris has been sidelined with a left quadricep strain, but he is expected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.