- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Cavaliers last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bucks last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bucks last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Antetokounmpo is sidelined with left knee soreness and an ankle injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Augustin departed the previous contest with a left ankle sprain, and he will not take on the Pacers on Wednesday.
Merrill is expected to face the Magic on Sunday despite a sprained left thumb.
Holiday missed the previous contest with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will partake in Sunday's matchup versus the Magic.
DiVincenzo missed the previous game with a right hip contusion, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Magic.
Lopez missed the last game with a back injury, but it is projected that he will take on the Magic on Sunday.
Middleton missed the previous game with right knee soreness, but it is expected that he will suit up Sunday versus the Magic.
Craig is bothered by left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Friday's battle with Thunder.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Exum is expected to miss one to two months due to a right calf strain.
Sexton missed the last game with a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will take on the Hornets on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined with an illness, but he is expected to line up against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Windler is out of the lineup due to left knee soreness, and it is unknown how long he will be idle.
Garland was absent from the last game with a right ankle sprain, and it is undetermined if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Hornets.
Allen is out of commission due to a concussion, and he is not expected to rejoin the team until the end of April.
Dotson was held out of the last contest with left knee soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will be active against the Hornets on Wednesday.
Drummond is dealing with a left elbow impingement, but it is likely that he will face the Hornets on Tuesday.