Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury but he is likely to be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
This is the highlight matchup of the night with both teams having won
eight of their last 10 games. The Rockets recent run of success has
included wins against the Nuggets, Warriors, Celtics, Thunder and Spurs,
so they aren’t just beating up bad teams.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
Chris Paul has missed the Rockets' last eight games, and they won and
covered seven of those games. It's because James Harden has turned his
game up a few notches, pushing the Rockets to wins and covers in 12 of
their last 14.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W8 L2 P0
This game fits a solid totals system that plays under for
home teams like the Rockets off a home win by 10 or more vs an opponent
like the Bucks that are off a home win and scored 110 or more. If the total is 220 or higher this system cashes 37 of 46 under.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 30-14-1 in Rockets last 45 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.20% (45)O/U14|30Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Bucks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U18|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U14|30Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has bursitis in his left heel and whether he will play Saturday against the Magic is unclear.
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Knight has been held out of the past three games with left knee soreness and will not return Saturday against the Lakers.
Capela had surgery to repair the ligament damage in his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
Ennis III sat out the previous game due to a lacerated left calf but it is expected he will suit up against the Lakers on Saturday.
Gordon was lifted from the last game due to a sore knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Saturday's contest against the Lakers.
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and is expected to remain sidelined until the latter part of January.
Rivers sustained a neck injury last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's contest versus the Trail Blazers.