Ilyasova will not play against the Lakers on Tuesday due to an illness.
This is the highlight matchup of the night with both teams having won
eight of their last 10 games. The Rockets recent run of success has
included wins against the Nuggets, Warriors, Celtics, Thunder and Spurs,
so they aren’t just beating up bad teams.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
This game fits a solid totals system that plays under for
home teams like the Rockets off a home win by 10 or more vs an opponent
like the Bucks that are off a home win and scored 110 or more. If the total is 220 or higher this system cashes 37 of 46 under.
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Chris Paul has missed the Rockets' last eight games, and they won and
covered seven of those games. It's because James Harden has turned his
game up a few notches, pushing the Rockets to wins and covers in 12 of
their last 14.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 30-14-1 in Rockets last 45 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.20% (45)O/U14|30Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Bucks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U18|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U14|30Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brown has been idle with soreness in his right wrist and is likely to remain sidelined until the end of March.
DiVincenzo was held out of the previous game with bilateral heel bursitis and will not suit up for Tuesday's contest against the Lakers.
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six-to-eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Connaughton is dealing with a sprained right ankle but he is expected to play Sunday against the 76ers.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the latter part of March.
DiVincenzo has been held out of action with bursitis in his left heel but is expected to return on Thursday versus the Pacers.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Nene will not suit up for Tuesday's game against the Hawks or Wednesday versus the Grizzlies as he will be given both days to rest.
Hartenstein has sat out the last four games due to right Achilles soreness and will not return Tuesday against the Hawks.
Jones missed his fourth-straight game due to an illness but is likely to be available Tuesday against the Hawks.
Paul sat out the previous game to rest but is likely to be in the lineup versus the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Nene will not play Wednesday against the Warriors as he is to be rested.
Harden is nursing a wrist injury but is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Mavericks.
Shumpert has sat out the past three games with a sore right calf but he is expected to suit up for Friday's clash with the 76ers.