Snell is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is unknown if he will return for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Pistons.
The Bucks are coming off of a 20-point loss to the Magic on Saturday,
but Giannis Antetokounmpo didn’t play in that contest. He’s expected to
return Monday, setting this game up to be a blowout.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
These two teams should have no problem eclipsing the total set by the
books. Chicago is playing as well offensively as they have in a while.
Bulls scored 125 points on back-to-back nights and have scored 118+ in 4
straight, while shooting 50% or better from the field in 6 consecutive
%W 0.45% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L3 P1
No analysis provided
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Bulls last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-7 in Bucks last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U15|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six to eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Lopez will not be in Wednesday's lineup as he will be given the night off to rest.
Connaughton has a left ankle sprain but is likely to play Wednesday against the Thunder.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Harrison is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite dealing with a left ankle sprain.
Harrison is expected to take the court Tuesday against the Knicks despite a left ankle sprain.
Parker missed his second-consecutive game due to a left knee sprain and will not play against the Celtics on Tuesday.