Snell is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is unknown if he will return for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Pistons.
The Bucks made two additions this summer that should help their offense by signing Ersan Ilyasova and Brook Lopez.
Former Atlanta head coach Mike Budenholzer now has the job and gets a serious upgrade in talent from what he had with the Hawks over the past five seasons.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
I'm a bit late to the party, but I'll still lay it with the Bucks under new coach Mike Budenholzer, who consistently gets the most out of his players.
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Bucks got bounced in both trips to Charlotte last year, but Giannis (we'll just stick with Giannis here) is poised to prove he's ready for a MVP-caliber season, and it starts on Opening Night.
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W1 L8 P1
Both teams are adjusting to a new coach and a new system. The difference is that one team has Giannis Antetokounmpo and the other doesn't.
%W 0.44% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Bucks open the season on the road but they're still undervalued in this spot against the Hornets.
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Hornets last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Hornets last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Bucks last 32 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Bucks last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six to eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Lopez will not be in Wednesday's lineup as he will be given the night off to rest.
Connaughton has a left ankle sprain but is likely to play Wednesday against the Thunder.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with soreness in his left calf but is projected to play Sunday against the Hawks.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Parker has been absent from the lineup due to a personal matter but is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
Kidd-Gilchrist has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a personal matter but it is expected he will dress for Wednesday's matchup with the Magic.
Williams has missed the previous five games due to a right foot strain and will not return Wednesday against the Magic.
Mack missed the last game due to a personal matter but is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.