DiVincenzo has bursitis in his left heel but he will likely play Monday against the Mavericks.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Bucks got bounced in both trips to Charlotte last year, but Giannis (we'll just stick with Giannis here) is poised to prove he's ready for a MVP-caliber season, and it starts on Opening Night.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I'm a bit late to the party, but I'll still lay it with the Bucks under new coach Mike Budenholzer, who consistently gets the most out of his players.
Former Atlanta head coach Mike Budenholzer now has the job and gets a serious upgrade in talent from what he had with the Hawks over the past five seasons.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L2 P1
%W 0.44% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Bucks open the season on the road but they're still undervalued in this spot against the Hornets.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W1 L8 P1
Both teams are adjusting to a new coach and a new system. The difference is that one team has Giannis Antetokounmpo and the other doesn't.
The Bucks made two additions this summer that should help their offense by signing Ersan Ilyasova and Brook Lopez.
%W 0.49% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Hornets last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hornets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Hornets last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Bucks last 32 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Bucks last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury but he is likely to be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Parker is expected to receive a day of rest and will not be available for Saturday's game versus the Kings.
Lamb has sat out the previous three games due to a strained right hamstring but it is likely he will return against the Clippers on Tuesday.