Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury but he is likely to be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
I'll take my chances here with Atlanta as a double-digit home dog against the Bucks. I really like what I have seen from the Hawks here of late. Atlanta has split their last 4 games, covering 3 of them, including a 106-82 win over Miami at home as a 6.5-point dog.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Hawks last 11 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Hawks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Bucks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
DiVincenzo has bursitis in his left heel and whether he will play Saturday against the Magic is unclear.
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Young is battling flu-like symptoms and has an unclear status Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with possible bronchitis that provides an uncertain status for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the latter part of January.
Prince is ailing from an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Thunder.
Collins exited the last game due to a sprained left ankle but it should not prevent him from playing against the Thunder on Tuesday.
Lin is expected to play against the Bucks on Sunday despite a right biceps contusion.