Snell is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is undetermined if he will return for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Pistons.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Hawks last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Hawks last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Bucks last 11 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six to eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Lopez will not be in Wednesday's lineup as he will be given the night off to rest.
Connaughton has a left ankle sprain but is likely to play Wednesday against the Thunder.
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with soreness in his left calf but is projected to play Sunday against the Hawks.
Ilyasova is dealing with a nasal fracture but is expected to take the court against the Nets on Saturday.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Davis has soreness in his right knee but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pacers.
Huerter missed the last game with mid-back pain but it is anticipated that he will be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Collins will sit out Sunday's game versus the Bucks for load management reasons.
Young will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Bazemore sat out the previous game due to a left adductor strain but is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup with the Bucks.
Prince is likely to suit up against the Magic on Friday despite bilateral foot soreness.
Anderson is dealing with a strained neck but he is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Magic.