Dragic is recovering from arthroscopic right knee surgery and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the 76ers.
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
Johnson is battling a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's contest against the Clippers.
Ellington was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Monday against the Wizards.
Wade suffered a back contusion in the last game but is projected to be available Sunday against the Warriors.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Kanter was recently acquired and is expected to make his debut with his new team Thursday versus the Nets.
Stauskas sat out the last two games due to a left knee injury and it is uncertain if he will be available for Saturday's matchup against the Cavaliers.
Stauskas sat out the last two games due to a left knee injury and it is uncertain if he will be available for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
Nurkic was held out of the previous game with a right knee soreness but it is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Heat.