Kanter suffered a right hand contusion but is expected to take the court for Game 3 of the Western Conference first round against the Thunder.
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Trent Jr. has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Wednesday.
Lillard will be given a day of rest and will not face the Kings on Wednesday.
McCollum will not play against the Kings on Wednesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Harkless was lifted from the last game due to left hip tightness but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup versus the Lakers.