Snell is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is unknown if he will return for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Pistons.
The Miami Heat have gone 14-7 SU & 14-6-1 ATS in their last 21 games
overall. They are coming off home wins over Memphis and Boston, and
now they’ve had two days to get ready for the Bucks after playing on
%W 0.45% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 19-8 in Bucks last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.40% (27)O/U19|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Heat last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U19|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brogdon suffered a minor tear of the plantar fascia in his right foot and will need six to eight weeks to recuperate. A return to the lineup during the middle of May is a possibility if the team remains in the playoffs.
Lopez will not be in Wednesday's lineup as he will be given the night off to rest.
Connaughton has a left ankle sprain but is likely to play Wednesday against the Thunder.