Jones Jr. has been held out of the past four games with a left hip strain, and it is unclear if he will suit up for Wednesday's matchup against the Cavaliers.
No analysis provided
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-6 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %78.60% (28)O/U6|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Heat last 32 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Heat last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
Okpala is sidelined due to a left Achilles strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Winslow has been absent from the lineup from the previous five games with a concussion. It is unknown if he will be available against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Johnson has missed the last three games due to an illness, and it is uncertain if he will be active against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Dragic sat out the previous game due to an illness, and it is unclear if his symptoms will subside for Wednesday's contest against the Cavaliers.
Butler is dealing with an illness, but it is likely that he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Pelicans.
Waiters has been suspended 10 games by the club due to conduct detrimental to the team.
Dragic is battling an illness, but he is expected to face the Cavaliers on Thursday.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Bradley has a hairline fracture in his right leg. He is expected to be sidelined for at least two weeks.
Russell is sidelined with a sprained right thumb. He is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
Davis sat out the previous game with lingering right shoulder soreness. It is anticipated that he will suit up against the Kings on Friday.
Rondo missed the last game due to a mild right calf strain, but he is likely to take part in Friday's contest versus the Kings.
Caldwell-Pope exited the last game with a left ankle injury, but it is likely that he will be available Friday versus the Kings.
Daniels was held out of the last game due to soreness in his left knee, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Warriors on Wednesday.
ondo is sidelined due to a right calf strain but is expected to make his season debut against the Suns on Tuesday.
Davis has a sore right shoulder, but he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Suns.