Haslem is out of commission with an illness, and it is uncertain when he will return to the court.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Heat last 32 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4 in Heat last 16 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U12|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-8 in Heat last 25 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (25)O/U8|17Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
Waiters has served his suspension for conduct detrimental to the team, but he is likely to return Friday versus the Wizards.
Winslow is battling a lower-back strain, and his status against the Wizards on Friday is clouded.
Drgic has missed the last two games due to a right groin strain and will not participate in Friday's matchup versus the Wizards.
Adebayo is likely to face the Wizards on Friday despite right foot soreness.
Jones Jr. has been sidelined with a left hip strain, but it is expected that he will return to the lineup against the Nets on Sunday.
Butler missed the last game with an illness. It is projected that he will be healthy for Friday's matchup with the Warriors.
Winslow is out of action with a concussion, but it is projected that he will be cleared to return against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Love is battling an illness, and he will not suit up against the Magic on Friday.
Thompson is expected to be available Friday against the Magic despite an illness.
Windler is expected to be out of commission until the middle of December due to a left tibial stress reaction.
Osman has a sore back, but he is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Pistons.
Henson has been idle all season with a strained right hamstring, but it is likely that he will make his season debut Tuesday against the Pistons.
Love has missed the previous two games due to a lower-back contusion, but he is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.