Johnson has missed the last three games with a sore right knee and it is uncertain if it will impede his status for Thursday's matchup versus the Pistons.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
On Wednesday, the Cavaliers return home after seven straight road games. Grab the home 'dog value on the 8-29 Cavaliers against the improving Heat.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
These are two of the least efficient offenses in the NBA this season as both teams rank in the bottom 10 in offensive efficiency and eFG%. Cleveland also has one of the worst defenses in the league, which makes this far from a sure thing, but this game could be ugly.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
This is a revenge game for Cleveland after the Heat took the first game
of the series 118-94 on December 28th. The Heat are averaging only
106.7 PPG and they’re allowing 106.1. The Cavs are averaging 102.3 PPG
and they’re allowing 111.3.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cavaliers last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Heat last 16 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
McGruder was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his left knee and will not play against the Spurs on Wednesday.
Winslow has sat out the previous two games with a right thigh contusion and will not be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Spurs.
Wade is expected to suit up Monday against the Thunder despite a contused right hip.
Richardson is battling soreness in his right hamstring but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup against the Pistons.
Dragic has missed the past three games with a left calf strain but is expected to take the court Friday against the Cavaliers.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion and it is uncertain if he will take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
Dekker missed the previous game due to lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up in Friday's tilt against the Hornets.
Chriss has been suspended one game due to his involvement in an on-court altercation with an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's contest against the Magic.