Richardson missed the last game while battling an illness and has an uncertain status Saturday against the Bulls.
On Wednesday, the Cavaliers return home after seven straight road games. Grab the home 'dog value on the 8-29 Cavaliers against the improving Heat.
This is a revenge game for Cleveland after the Heat took the first game
of the series 118-94 on December 28th. The Heat are averaging only
106.7 PPG and they’re allowing 106.1. The Cavs are averaging 102.3 PPG
and they’re allowing 111.3.
These are two of the least efficient offenses in the NBA this season as both teams rank in the bottom 10 in offensive efficiency and eFG%. Cleveland also has one of the worst defenses in the league, which makes this far from a sure thing, but this game could be ugly.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Cavaliers last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-1 in Heat last 16 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
Ellington is dealing with an illness but is expected to be in for Friday's contest versus the Pistons.
Johnson is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Friday's matchup versus the Pistons.
Whiteside missed the last game due to illness but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup against the Bucks.
Richardson is hampered by tendinitis in his knee but is set to hit the court Tuesday against the Bucks.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Thompson missed the last game due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Nuggets.
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is likely to return sometime before the latter part of January.
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.