Richardson missed the last game while battling an illness and has an uncertain status Saturday against the Bulls.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
Miami already has lost twice to the Hawks, but now the Heat are on a roll, having won eight of 10 with Justise Winslow excelling at the point. The Hawks really miss Kent Bazemore and will struggle against the Heat's top-flight defense.
%W 0.50% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L5 P1
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Hawks last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Hawks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Heat last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
Ellington is dealing with an illness but is expected to be in for Friday's contest versus the Pistons.
Johnson is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Friday's matchup versus the Pistons.
Whiteside missed the last game due to illness but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's matchup against the Bucks.
Richardson is hampered by tendinitis in his knee but is set to hit the court Tuesday against the Bucks.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Young is battling flu-like symptoms and has an unclear status Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with possible bronchitis that provides an uncertain status for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the latter part of January.
Prince is ailing from an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Thunder.
Collins exited the last game due to a sprained left ankle but it should not prevent him from playing against the Thunder on Tuesday.
Lin is expected to play against the Bucks on Sunday despite a right biceps contusion.