Dragic is recovering from arthroscopic right knee surgery and it is uncertain if he will return Thursday against the 76ers.
I'll take my chances here with Miami going into Detroit and getting a
win. The Heat are coming off an embarrassing 124-86 loss at Milwaukee.
Those are the kind of losses that don't sit well and we typically see
teams really come with a lot of fire in that next game.
The home team has won 4 of the last 5 meetings with the only exception
coming when the Heat beat the Pistons in overtime in their first and
only meeting this year. That places the Pistons in revenge mode, and
they are certainly playing well enough right now to get their revenge.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I like the over in this one. The over is 4-1 in the Heat's last 5
games following a loss, the over is also 4-0 in the Pistons last 4 vs
Eastern Conference and 4-1 in the last 5 meetings between these teams.?
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L6 P1
It's a battle of two inefficient offenses going against two above average defenses. I like the value on the total here.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as an underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/UPush0W/L8|1
- TrendPistons are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %20.00% (6)O/UPush1W/L1|4
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Heat last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Heat last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Miami Heat last injuries
Johnson is battling a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's contest against the Clippers.
Ellington was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Monday against the Wizards.
Wade suffered a back contusion in the last game but is projected to be available Sunday against the Warriors.
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock was recently acquired in a trade but is likely to make his team debut Sunday against the 76ers.
Johnson was recently acquired in a trade and he is expected to be in the lineup against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Smith is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Friday despite a right adductor injury.