Parsons has been out with right knee soreness and team-role issues. He is likely to rejoin the team sometime during the latter part of February.
The OVER is 12-2 in Thunder last 14 games overall. They have combined
for 220 or more points with their opponents in all 14 games. And
they’ve combined for 214 or more in 16 straight. The Grizzlies are
without Marc Gasol, so they don’t have to slow down the tempo any more
and play through him.
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Thunder last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Grizzlies last 9 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Conley was held out of the previous game with an illness but is expected to face the Bulls on Wednesday.
Watanabe missed the last game with a sore left ankle and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Spurs.
Miles was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Wright was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Noah has missed the last two games with a sore right heel but will be available against the Pelicans on Saturday.
Green missed his second-straight game with a sore left knee although he will likely be available against the Celtics on Saturday.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Grant has missed the previous two games with a right ankle sprain and it is undetermined if he will be available against the Jazz on Friday.
Schroder has sat out the past two games due to the birth of his child but is expected back Friday against the Jazz.
Abrines was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a personal matter and he will not play against the Rockets on Saturday.