Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Minnesota (24-26 record) is in a very consistent trend of beating bad
teams and losing to good teams. The Grizzlies have the second-worst
record in the West and are coming off blowing a 25-point, second-half
lead in a home loss to the Nuggets.
The Grizzlies have been atrocious lately. They've lost 22 of their last
27 games, a pace that would leave them 15-67 over a full 82-game slate.
So of course I'm picking them against the Timberwolves tonight.
This pick goes along with the pick I made against the spread in this
same game. Memphis has been one of the best Under teams in the NBA this
season thanks to a horribly ineffective offense and a competent defense.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Timberwolves last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Timberwolves last 22 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Grizzlies last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Grizzlies last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Parsons has been out with right knee soreness and team-role issues. He will rejoin the team after the All-Star break.
Conley was held out of the previous game with an illness but is expected to face the Bulls on Wednesday.
Watanabe missed the last game with a sore left ankle and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Spurs.
Miles was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Wright was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Noah has missed the last two games with a sore right heel but will be available against the Pelicans on Saturday.
Green missed his second-straight game with a sore left knee although he will likely be available against the Celtics on Saturday.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Wiggins has been held out of the past two games due to an illness but is expected to return Feb. 22 against the Knicks.
Jones is sidelined with a left high-ankle sprain and it is uncertain if he will return against the Knicks on Feb. 22.
Rose is expected to suit up against the Rockets on Wednesday despite right ankle soreness.
Teague is likely to suit up against the Clippers on Monday despite left foot soreness.
Rose has been absent from the lineup during the past three games with right ankle soreness but is expected to be ready for Monday's game against the Clippers.
Bayless is battling sore right big toe but is projected to play Monday against the Clippers.
Teague has been sidelined due to a sore left foot but it is expected that he will draw back into the lineup Friday against the Pelicans.
Rose has missed the previous three games due to right ankle soreness but it is likely he will return against the Nuggets on Saturday.