Parsons is dealing with left knee soreness and will not play against the Warriors on Wednesday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Take Over the Total in the game between the Memphis Grizzlies and the
Los Angeles Clippers. Memphis (31-45) has won two of their last three
games with their 120-115 win at Phoenix last night.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
Both the Clippers and Grizzlies played yesterday. But the difference
here is that the Clippers are almost fully healthy and are a very deep
team, so playing the 2nd of a back-to-back won’t hurt them as much.
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Clippers last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 37-16-2 in Clippers last 55 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.80% (55)O/U37|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Clippers last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Grizzlies last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Grizzlies last 11 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U2|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U37|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U17|38Push2W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Noah has been idle with soreness in his right knee and there is no timetable for return.
Conley has been held out of the previous five games with soreness in his left ankle and will not return to action against the Warriors on Wednesday.
LA Clippers last injuries
Green was held out of the last game due to a personal matter but it is expected he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Jazz.
Beverley has missed the past three games with a right hip pointer but it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Jazz.
Scott was held out of the previous game due to lower-back tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's clash with the Bulls.
Harris will not take the court for Wednesday's contest against the Bulls as he will be given the day to rest.