NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Grizzlies last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-0 in Grizzlies last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (9)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Dieng has missed the previous three games with a right shoulder sprain, and he will not partake in Wednesday's tilt versus the Raptors.
Winslow is sidelined with a sore right quad, and he is not expected to be active until the latter part of April.
Porter has missed the last three games with knee soreness, but it is likely that he will be in the lineup Wednesday against the Mavericks.
Clarke missed the previous two contests with left calf soreness, but he is projected to dress for Friday's showdown with the Knicks.
Morant exited the last contest with a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Hawks.
Dieng has missed the previous two games with a sprained right shoulder, and it is yet to be determined if he will partake in Monday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
Allen missed the last match due to a left hip injury, but it is likely that he will take the court in Friday's game against the Grizzlies.
Clarke missed the last game tending to a personal issue, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Grizzlies on Friday.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Aldridge missed the last contest due to an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up for Wednesday's showdown with the 76ers.
Lyles will miss an undetermined length of time with a sprained right ankle.
Bates-Diop will miss an extended period with a right hamstring injury.
Walker IV is sidelined with a right wrist injury, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Murray sat out the last game with right foot soreness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nuggets on Wednesday.
Eubanks missed the previous game with a migraine, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday versus the Cavaliers.
Aldridge was recently acquire through a trade, and he will not be available until the middle of April.