Allen is sidelined with soreness in his left ankle, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Magic last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Grizzlies last 14 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U3|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Grizzlies last 14 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Clarke missed the last game with an injured back, but it is unlikely to impede his status for Monday's matchup with the Spurs.
Clarke will not be available against the Mavericks on Saturday as he will receive a day to rest.
Morant will not suit up against the Mavericks on Saturday as he will be given the day to rest.
Jones is expected to play Friday against the Magic despite right ankle soreness.
Crowder is experiencing soreness in his back but is projected to be on the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Jackson Jr. missed the last game with right knee soreness, but he is likely to play Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Clarke is expected to suit up against the Rockets on Monday despite a sore back.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fraizer Jr. is sidelined due to a personal reason and a left shoulder contusion. It has yet to be established when he will return to the lineup.
Isaac missed the last game with a sprained right ankle, and it is unknown if he will play against the Wizards on Sunday.
Ross is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite right knee soreness.
Ross has missed the last two games with tendinitis in his right knee, but he is expected to play against the Pacers on Sunday.
Carter-Williams has sat out the past three games due to a left hip contusion, but he is expected to return against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Bamba will not face the Mavericks on Wednesday as he is to be rested.