- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mavericks last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mavericks last 13 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-1 in Mavericks last 12 games as a favorite.Hit %91.70% (12)O/U11|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-9 in Grizzlies last 28 games as a favorite.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U11|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Grizzlies last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1 in Grizzlies last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U1|9Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Allen has sat out the previous three games with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared for Wednesday's battle with the Wizards.
Anderson missed the last contest due to an illness, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Bucks on Thursday.
Valanciunas is battling left thigh soreness, and it is unknown if he will be active for Friday's game versus the Clippers.
Winslow will not be in the lineup Friday versus the Clippers, as he will receive a day of rest.
Brooks has missed the previous two games with a right thigh injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Thursday versus the Clippers.
Clarke missed the previous game with a right calf injury, but it is projected that he will partake in Monday's tilt versus the Mavericks.
Allen is sidelined versus the Suns on Saturday, as he will get a day of rest.
Anderson is out of the lineup Saturday versus the Suns, as he will receive a day of rest.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Doncic sat out the last contest with lower-back tightness, and it remains to be seen if he will play against the Spurs on Wednesday.
Cauley-Stein was held out of the last game with a right thumb sprain, and it is unknown if he will be available Wednesday versus the Spurs.
Porzingis is bothered by a back injury, but he is projected to be in the lineup Monday versus the Magic.
Porzingis has sat out the previous three contests due to lower-back tightness, but he is projected to be active to face the Nets on Saturday.
Kleber missed the previous game with a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Thursday's battle with the 76ers.
Richardson is nursing a left hip injury, but he is projected to take the court for Monday's tilt with the Grizzlies.