- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hornets last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Hornets last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Grizzlies last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Grizzlies last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U20|8Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Dieng has missed the previous three games with a right shoulder sprain, and he will not partake in Wednesday's tilt versus the Raptors.
Winslow is sidelined with a sore right quad, and he is not expected to be active until the latter part of April.
Porter has missed the last three games with knee soreness, but it is likely that he will be in the lineup Wednesday against the Mavericks.
Clarke missed the previous two contests with left calf soreness, but he is projected to dress for Friday's showdown with the Knicks.
Morant exited the last contest with a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Hawks.
Dieng has missed the previous two games with a sprained right shoulder, and it is yet to be determined if he will partake in Monday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
Allen missed the last match due to a left hip injury, but it is likely that he will take the court in Friday's game against the Grizzlies.
Clarke missed the last game tending to a personal issue, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Grizzlies on Friday.
Charlotte Hornets last injuries
Washington was absent from the previous contest with a right ankle sprain, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up for Wednesday's tilt with the Cavaliers.
Rozier sat out the last game with left knee tendinitis, and it is undetermined if he will be active against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Monk is out of the lineup with a right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss two weeks.
McDaniels exited Sunday's game with a left eye injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Hayward is out of commission with a right foot sprain, and he is projected to miss at least four weeks of action.
Monk sat out the previous two games dealing with right foot soreness, but he is likely to be active versus the Nets on Thursday.