- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Nets last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Nets last 9 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Nets last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nets last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Grizzlies last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Grizzlies last 7 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Grizzlies last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Dieng is sidelined with a right shoulder sprain, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Winslow is sidelined with a sore right quad, and he is not expected to be active until the latter part of April.
Clarke sat out the last game with a hip injury, and he will not take the court Saturday versus the Bucks.
Porter has missed the last three games with knee soreness, but it is likely that he will be in the lineup Wednesday against the Mavericks.
Clarke missed the previous two contests with left calf soreness, but he is projected to dress for Friday's showdown with the Knicks.
Morant exited the last contest with a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Hawks.
Dieng has missed the previous two games with a sprained right shoulder, and it is yet to be determined if he will partake in Monday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Chiozza has missed the last two games with a right hand injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Heat on Sunday.
Harden is sidelined with a right hamstring strain, and he will not be available until the latter part of April.
Irving was absent from the previous game while tending to a personal matter, and it is undetermined if he will be active against the 76ers on Wednesday.
Durant will not take the court versus the 76ers on Wednesday, as he will be given a day of rest.
Shamet has missed the previous two contests with a right ankle injury, but it is projected that he will face the Lakers on Saturday.
Johnson is sidelined with a right knee strain, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Durant is out of commission due to a mild left hamstring strain, but he is projected to return to the court Wednesday versus the Pelicans.